Tuesday 9 August 2011

summer vintage finds.......

i'm in love......it is official.....with my lovely deer and fawn head vase.....it brightens up my days and makes me smile.....it's soooooo shiny ( my girls do sometimes worry about me !!)
with matilda to care for we haven't had too much time for vintage and thrifty shopping........but with the few times i've ventured out i haven't been dissappointed, my beloved vase was an ebay buy...when you can't get out and shop ebay is the way to go !!!!

this lovely owl trivet was from a local secondhand shop and the jug was from a little aladdins cave i have come across 50p each........

a lovely lace effect teapot doubling up as a vase for flowers from my garden...........and below more plates and a fantastic turquoise rabbit jelly mould........
take care my lovelies.....kitty x

1 comment:

Lorna May said...

I am soooooooo jealous and want that vase.
it is the most gorgeous thing i've ever seen. What a great buy.

{Dab and a dash.}